Touts Anti-Tumor Action Then Scrubs Website
It lasted less than a week, but in March an agency of the U.S. federal government for the first time acknowledged that cannabis can fight cancer, and said that health care providers may recommend it for that purpose. That contradicts the federal government’s oft-repeated contention that cannabis has no […]Continue Reading →
Researchers have recently revealed more about how cannabinoids control nausea. The anti-emetic properties of cannabis is one of its more well-established therapeutic uses, and is also one of the primary indications for prescribing marinol, the synthetic THC pill.Continue Reading →
BERLIN (Reuters Health) – Chemicals found in cannabis can significantly reduce the symptoms of Tourette’s syndrome, study findings suggest.
Tourette’s syndrome is a neurological condition characterized by uncontrollable facial grimaces, tics, and involuntary grunts, snorts and shouts.
Dr. Kirsten Mueller-Vahl of the Hanover Medical College in Germany led a team that investigated the […]
How to get an AZ medical marijuana recommendation.
- 1. Call, or fill out the form below to make an appointment.
- 2. Bring your medical documentation and valid Arizona ID.
- 3. That day, you’ll know if your doctor has recommended you for medical marijuana.
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Sign up for our mailing list.
What our patients have to say!
The doctor was very friendly and understanding, and made the process quick and easy. I would definitely recommend Green Cross to my friends!
- A Second Arizona Town Passes Law to Ban Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Cannabis Interact with HIV Medication?
- 8 Times Medical Marijuana Benefits Cats And Dogs
- Montgomery Sued Over TASC Scheme That Hurts Impoverished Cannabis Users
- POLITICS Medical Cannabis Clearly Saves Lives, Federal Judge Declares