We understand that unfamiliar situations can be overwhelming, and we are here to do everything we can to eliminate that stress. We will direct you in completing all the necessary steps of the state of Arizona’s medical marijuana certification process, and file all documents with the State of Arizona Department of Health for you at no additional cost, so that you can focus on your health.
What to expect the day of your visit:
Your visit will begin with an introduction to our patient services coordinator, and standard medical history forms will be completed. Please have your recent medical records (not over 12 months old) ready as well as your Arizona ID, because we will need to scan those. If you have questions or need help with this part of the visit, we will be there to assist you. Once all necessary forms have been completed, we will get your photograph for your new ID card before your exam.
Consultation & Exam
We don’t feel that a patient needs to have multiple visits, and so we offer both the consultation with a licensed Arizona doctor specializing in medical marijuana, and the doctor’s exam in the same appointment. A physician that specializes in Medical Cannabis will first review your medical history, and then speak to you in detail about your medical condition(s) that may qualify you for the Arizona Medical Marijuana Program, and then perform a non-invasive examination (no needles, we promise). By law, our physicians must only discuss your qualification for the program and not other medical conditions. After the exam, our doctor will evaluate all information in order to determine eligibility status and let you know if medicinal cannabis would be an effective form of treatment. After review, you will receive the doctor’s recommendation. If approved as a qualified patient, that will be a signed Physician Certification Form.
Submitting your application to the AZ Department of Health Services
Before leaving the clinic the day of your appointment, we will make sure that all information has been collected that will allow you to apply to the state for your Medical Marijuana Identification Card. We will make copies of your medical records, all state permit forms and your valid state ID, such as an Arizona driver’s license. We will submit your application for you along with all necessary document copies, such as a photograph that is required by the AZ Dept of Health Services.
It’s that simple.
How to get an AZ medical marijuana recommendation.
- 1. Call, or fill out the form below to make an appointment.
- 2. Bring your medical documentation and valid Arizona ID.
- 3. That day, you’ll know if your doctor has recommended you for medical marijuana.
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Sign up for our mailing list.
What our patients have to say!
The doctor was very friendly and understanding, and made the process quick and easy. I would definitely recommend Green Cross to my friends!
- Montgomery Sued Over TASC Scheme That Hurts Impoverished Cannabis Users
- POLITICS Medical Cannabis Clearly Saves Lives, Federal Judge Declares
- Tucson Rep. Todd Clodfelter, Phoenix lawmaker propose pot legalization
- ‘Dracula Clause’ Protects AZ’s Medical Cannabis Consumers No Matter What Sessions Does
- Maricopa County Attorney Bill MontgomeryEXPAND Maricopa County Attorney Bill MontgomeryGage Skidmore via Flickr ‘Medical Marijuana Is Safe in Arizona,’ ACLU Declares as Bill Montgomery’s Crusade Finally Ends