By Matthew Hendley – Phoenix New Times, Mon., Apr. 7 2014
People from the Phoenix chapter of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML) are going to try to force a recall of Republican Senator Kimberly Yee.
Yee, who’s been one of the biggest opponents of Arizona’s voter-approved medical-marijuana law, is being targeted after blocking […]Continue Reading →
How to get an AZ medical marijuana recommendation.
- 1. Call, or fill out the form below to make an appointment.
- 2. Bring your medical documentation and valid Arizona ID.
- 3. That day, you’ll know if your doctor has recommended you for medical marijuana.
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Sign up for our mailing list.
What our patients have to say!
Great place, the staff is friendly and made me feel at ease. Got my card within the week!
- How Does Cannabis Interact with HIV Medication?
- 8 Times Medical Marijuana Benefits Cats And Dogs
- Montgomery Sued Over TASC Scheme That Hurts Impoverished Cannabis Users
- POLITICS Medical Cannabis Clearly Saves Lives, Federal Judge Declares
- Tucson Rep. Todd Clodfelter, Phoenix lawmaker propose pot legalization