from Phoenix New Times
by Ray Stern |January 5, 2018
Stay strong, Arizona medical-marijuana patients. U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions and local authorities have little power to stop you from consuming, possessing, or even growing cannabis under state law.
The 2010 Arizona Medical Marijuana Act contains a sort of “Dracula clause”: If freedom-hating prohibitionists […]Continue Reading →
BRUCE BARCOTT, deputy director of Leafly
July 27, 2017
The Senate Appropriations approved an amendment to protect state medical marijuana patients this morning, delivering a setback to Attorney General Jeff Sessions. In May, Sessions delivered a letter to Congress specifically requesting that leaders reject that budget amendment, known as the Rohrabacher-Blumenauer amendment.
The amendment, led by Sen. Patrick […]Continue Reading →
How to get an AZ medical marijuana recommendation.
- 1. Call, or fill out the form below to make an appointment.
- 2. Bring your medical documentation and valid Arizona ID.
- 3. That day, you’ll know if your doctor has recommended you for medical marijuana.
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Sign up for our mailing list.
What our patients have to say!
The doctor was very friendly and understanding, and made the process quick and easy. I would definitely recommend Green Cross to my friends!
- How Does Cannabis Interact with HIV Medication?
- 8 Times Medical Marijuana Benefits Cats And Dogs
- Montgomery Sued Over TASC Scheme That Hurts Impoverished Cannabis Users
- POLITICS Medical Cannabis Clearly Saves Lives, Federal Judge Declares
- Tucson Rep. Todd Clodfelter, Phoenix lawmaker propose pot legalization