Suit and Countersuit Delay Implementation
Last November, voters in Arizona approved a new medical cannabis law, making it the 15th state to remove criminal penalties for patients. But state officials in May asked a federal court to clarify whether its medical cannabis law conflicts with federal prohibition and have delayed implementation of the law while […]Continue Reading →
Researchers have recently revealed more about how cannabinoids control nausea. The anti-emetic properties of cannabis is one of its more well-established therapeutic uses, and is also one of the primary indications for prescribing marinol, the synthetic THC pill.Continue Reading →
Arizona Medical Marijuana Rules
Since the release of rules on March 28, ADHS has clarified a few points.
ADHS wanted to ensure the explanation is clear for those who may have printed or read the rules previously and have posted the following clarifications:
R9-17-302(A)(5) and R9-17-304(D)(1)(f)(ii)
The 03/28/11 rules allowed applicants for a […]
How to get an AZ medical marijuana recommendation.
- 1. Call, or fill out the form below to make an appointment.
- 2. Bring your medical documentation and valid Arizona ID.
- 3. That day, you’ll know if your doctor has recommended you for medical marijuana.
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Sign up for our mailing list.
What our patients have to say!
Great place, the staff is friendly and made me feel at ease. Got my card within the week!
- A Second Arizona Town Passes Law to Ban Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Cannabis Interact with HIV Medication?
- 8 Times Medical Marijuana Benefits Cats And Dogs
- Montgomery Sued Over TASC Scheme That Hurts Impoverished Cannabis Users
- POLITICS Medical Cannabis Clearly Saves Lives, Federal Judge Declares