Posted on April 25, 2012 by Reefer Resources
The Arizona Department of Health Services could add more conditions to its list of patients who qualify for medical marijuana. Those conditions include anxiety, depression, PTSD and migraines.
Currently, about 25,000 Arizona patients have qualified for a medical marijuana card.
An expansion in the program could potentially […]Continue Reading →
Last May (after receiving a threatening letter from the Arizona U.S Attorney’s Office) the Governor suspended the dispensary portion of the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act with a genuine concern that state employees would be federally prosecuted. Last year, we asked the federal court to provide us […]Continue Reading →
By Steve Elliott ~alapoet~ Toke of the Town
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
The fate of the entire American medical marijuana community could depend on decisions made by the City of Long Beach. The recent court ruling of Pack v City of Long Beach could take cannabis medicine away from ailing citizens and lead to […]Continue Reading →
Phoenix Business Journal by Angela Gonzales, Senior Reporter
Date: Wednesday, December 7, 2011
A hearing is scheduled today in Maricopa County Superior Court in downtown Phoenix on a lawsuit filed by a medical marijuana advocacy group against the state of Arizona and several officials.
In August, Phoenix-based medical marijuana patient advocacy group Compassion […]
Arizona Medical Marijuana Rules
Since the release of rules on March 28, ADHS has clarified a few points.
ADHS wanted to ensure the explanation is clear for those who may have printed or read the rules previously and have posted the following clarifications:
R9-17-302(A)(5) and R9-17-304(D)(1)(f)(ii)
The 03/28/11 rules allowed applicants for a […]
How to get an AZ medical marijuana recommendation.
- 1. Call, or fill out the form below to make an appointment.
- 2. Bring your medical documentation and valid Arizona ID.
- 3. That day, you’ll know if your doctor has recommended you for medical marijuana.
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Sign up for our mailing list.
What our patients have to say!
Great place, the staff is friendly and made me feel at ease. Got my card within the week!
- A Second Arizona Town Passes Law to Ban Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Cannabis Interact with HIV Medication?
- 8 Times Medical Marijuana Benefits Cats And Dogs
- Montgomery Sued Over TASC Scheme That Hurts Impoverished Cannabis Users
- POLITICS Medical Cannabis Clearly Saves Lives, Federal Judge Declares