By Matthew Hendley – Phoenix New Times, Mon., Apr. 7 2014
People from the Phoenix chapter of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML) are going to try to force a recall of Republican Senator Kimberly Yee.
Yee, who’s been one of the biggest opponents of Arizona’s voter-approved medical-marijuana law, is being targeted after blocking […]Continue Reading →
How to get an AZ medical marijuana recommendation.
- 1. Call, or fill out the form below to make an appointment.
- 2. Bring your medical documentation and valid Arizona ID.
- 3. That day, you’ll know if your doctor has recommended you for medical marijuana.
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Sign up for our mailing list.
What our patients have to say!
The doctor was very friendly and understanding, and made the process quick and easy. I would definitely recommend Green Cross to my friends!
- How Does Cannabis Interact with HIV Medication?
- 8 Times Medical Marijuana Benefits Cats And Dogs
- Montgomery Sued Over TASC Scheme That Hurts Impoverished Cannabis Users
- POLITICS Medical Cannabis Clearly Saves Lives, Federal Judge Declares
- Tucson Rep. Todd Clodfelter, Phoenix lawmaker propose pot legalization