By Kelsey Dudley, Published: Mar 8, 2014
ELMIRA, ORE. — The issue of medical marijuana continues to make headlines in Oregon as the House approved a bill allowing cities to “opt out” of marijuana dispensaries.
The bill approved Wednesday that would let local governments control the hours and locations of medical marijuana stores within individual cities and counties. […]Continue Reading →
Medical marijuana is now legal in 18 states, but it’s clear we’ve discovered a fraction of its potential for health.
By Allan Badiner / AlterNet
There are now legal medical cannabis programs in 18 states plus Washington, DC, with pot fully legal for adults in two other states. Ironically, however, the actual healing power of the […]Continue Reading →
2-3 tablespoons Honey
1/2 ounce finely ground Cannabis (an electric coffee grinder works really well!)
3 ounces Vodka
1 teaspoon Ginger, Grated
1 teaspoon Orange Zest
In a small saucepan, heat honey over low heat. Do not let the honey foam over! Mix in the powdered Cannabis, and […]
Arizona has one of the most up-to-date and tightly regulated Medical Marijuana Programs in the country. The state has learned from the “Wild-West” MMJ states like California & Colorado, and designed a very efficient and tightly regulated industry for “ganjapreneurs” to compete in. Having these strict guidelines to abide by works in favor […]Continue Reading →
How to get an AZ medical marijuana recommendation.
- 1. Call, or fill out the form below to make an appointment.
- 2. Bring your medical documentation and valid Arizona ID.
- 3. That day, you’ll know if your doctor has recommended you for medical marijuana.
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Sign up for our mailing list.
What our patients have to say!
Great place, the staff is friendly and made me feel at ease. Got my card within the week!
- How Does Cannabis Interact with HIV Medication?
- 8 Times Medical Marijuana Benefits Cats And Dogs
- Montgomery Sued Over TASC Scheme That Hurts Impoverished Cannabis Users
- POLITICS Medical Cannabis Clearly Saves Lives, Federal Judge Declares
- Tucson Rep. Todd Clodfelter, Phoenix lawmaker propose pot legalization