PHOENIX NEW TIMES | RAY STERN | AUGUST 27, 2018
A legal rights group is suing Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery over his lucrative program with a drug treatment firm that targets cannabis consumers and punishes impoverished people more than others.
Civil Rights Corps, based in Washington, D.C., filed a complaint this week in Arizona U.S. […]Continue Reading →
from Phoenix New Times
RAY STERN | DECEMBER 15, 2017 Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery was one of the most vocal opponents of the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act in 2010, and fought hard to kill it after voters made it the law of the land. This week, his years-long crusade to overturn the law […]
By Ray Stern Tue., Mar. 4 2014, Phoenix New Times
Records show that the Republican county attorney will continue to try to saddle one of the valid patients with a felony conviction.
But before we tell you […]Continue Reading →
How to get an AZ medical marijuana recommendation.
- 1. Call, or fill out the form below to make an appointment.
- 2. Bring your medical documentation and valid Arizona ID.
- 3. That day, you’ll know if your doctor has recommended you for medical marijuana.
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Sign up for our mailing list.
What our patients have to say!
The doctor was very friendly and understanding, and made the process quick and easy. I would definitely recommend Green Cross to my friends!
- A Second Arizona Town Passes Law to Ban Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Cannabis Interact with HIV Medication?
- 8 Times Medical Marijuana Benefits Cats And Dogs
- Montgomery Sued Over TASC Scheme That Hurts Impoverished Cannabis Users
- POLITICS Medical Cannabis Clearly Saves Lives, Federal Judge Declares