This encouraging story reminds us why we are so lucky to be residents of the compassionate state of Arizona.
By Christopher Largen
The Ethical Spectacle, December 2002
George McMahon knows he hasn’t got much time to live. On this fall day he sits in his truck beside an empty windswept beach and opens a […]Continue Reading →
Phoenix Business Journal by Angela Gonzales, Senior Reporter
Date: Wednesday, December 7, 2011
A hearing is scheduled today in Maricopa County Superior Court in downtown Phoenix on a lawsuit filed by a medical marijuana advocacy group against the state of Arizona and several officials.
In August, Phoenix-based medical marijuana patient advocacy group Compassion […]
Suit and Countersuit Delay Implementation
Last November, voters in Arizona approved a new medical cannabis law, making it the 15th state to remove criminal penalties for patients. But state officials in May asked a federal court to clarify whether its medical cannabis law conflicts with federal prohibition and have delayed implementation of the law while […]Continue Reading →
Information explained on the Arizona State Legislature website, www.azleg.gov.
(Caution: 1998 Prop. 105 applies)
In this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. “Allowable amount of marijuana”
(a) With respect to a qualifying patient, the “allowable amount of marijuana” means:
(i) Two-and-one-half ounces of usable marijuana; and
(ii) If the qualifying patient’s registry identification card […]Continue Reading →
Arizona Medical Marijuana Rules
Since the release of rules on March 28, ADHS has clarified a few points.
ADHS wanted to ensure the explanation is clear for those who may have printed or read the rules previously and have posted the following clarifications:
R9-17-302(A)(5) and R9-17-304(D)(1)(f)(ii)
The 03/28/11 rules allowed applicants for a […]
How to get an AZ medical marijuana recommendation.
- 1. Call, or fill out the form below to make an appointment.
- 2. Bring your medical documentation and valid Arizona ID.
- 3. That day, you’ll know if your doctor has recommended you for medical marijuana.
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Sign up for our mailing list.
What our patients have to say!
The doctor was very friendly and understanding, and made the process quick and easy. I would definitely recommend Green Cross to my friends!
- How Does Cannabis Interact with HIV Medication?
- 8 Times Medical Marijuana Benefits Cats And Dogs
- Montgomery Sued Over TASC Scheme That Hurts Impoverished Cannabis Users
- POLITICS Medical Cannabis Clearly Saves Lives, Federal Judge Declares
- Tucson Rep. Todd Clodfelter, Phoenix lawmaker propose pot legalization