The Arizona Medical Marijuana Program only currently recognizes the following list of qualifying conditions as reason for granting a medical marijuana identification card
• Human immunodeficiency virus
• Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
• Hepatitis C
• Amyotrophic lateral Sclerosis
• Crohn’s disease
• Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
• Cachexia or wasting syndrome
• Severe and chronic pain
• Severe nausea
• Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy
• Severe or persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristics of multiple sclerosis
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Ailments & Medical Marijuana
Medical Cannabis can provide benefits for a wide variety of ailments and conditions including but not limited to:
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome / Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Disorder
- Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome
- Crohn’s Disease
- Diabetes Adult Onset
- Diabetic Renal Disease
- Graves Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- Malignant Melanoma
- Other Skin Cancer
- Migraine Headaches
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Nail Patella
- Opiate Dependence
- Premenstrual Tension
- Prostate Cancer
- Reiters Syndrome
- Severe and chronic pain
- Seizures (including those characteristic of epilepsy)
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms
- Testicular Cancer
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Uterine cancer
A list of over 250 ailments were found treatable by the late medical cannabis pioneer Tod H. Mikuriya, MD.
How to get an AZ medical marijuana recommendation.
- 1. Call, or fill out the form below to make an appointment.
- 2. Bring your medical documentation and valid Arizona ID.
- 3. That day, you’ll know if your doctor has recommended you for medical marijuana.
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Sign up for our mailing list.
Join us on Facebook
What our patients have to say!
The doctor was very friendly and understanding, and made the process quick and easy. I would definitely recommend Green Cross to my friends!
- In Rebuke to Sessions, Senate Committee OKs Medical Marijuana Protections
- Arizona Appeals Court Rules That State Law Trumps Federal Ban on Cannabis
- Duo sues for medical marijuana card fee reduction
- U.S. Senate Approves Funding Bill That Allows Veterans Access To Medical Marijuana
- Scientists Find Cannabis Compound Stops Metastasis In Aggressive Cancers