The Arizona Medical Marijuana Program only currently recognizes the following list of qualifying conditions as reason for granting a medical marijuana identification card
• Human immunodeficiency virus
• Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
• Hepatitis C
• Amyotrophic lateral Sclerosis
• Crohn’s disease
• Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
• Cachexia or wasting syndrome
• Severe and chronic pain
• Severe nausea
• Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy
• Severe or persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristics of multiple sclerosis
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Ailments & Medical Marijuana
Medical Cannabis can provide benefits for a wide variety of ailments and conditions including but not limited to:
– Agitation of Alzheimer’s Disease
– Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome / Human Immunodeficiency Virus
– Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
– Anorexia Nervosa
– Anxiety Disorder
– Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome
– Crohn’s Disease
– Diabetes Adult Onset
– Diabetic Renal Disease
– Graves Disease
– Hepatitis C
– Lyme Disease
– Malignant Melanoma
– Other Skin Cancer
– Migraine Headaches
– Multiple Sclerosis
– Nail Patella
– Opiate Dependence
– Premenstrual Tension
– Prostate Cancer
– Reiters Syndrome
– Severe and chronic pain
– Seizures (including those characteristic of epilepsy)
– Severe and persistent muscle spasms
– Testicular Cancer
– Tourette’s Syndrome
– Uterine cancer
A list of over 250 ailments were found treatable by the late medical cannabis pioneer Tod H. Mikuriya, MD.
How to get an AZ medical marijuana recommendation.
- 1. Call, or fill out the form below to make an appointment.
- 2. Bring your medical documentation and valid Arizona ID.
- 3. That day, you’ll know if your doctor has recommended you for medical marijuana.
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Sign up for our mailing list.
What our patients have to say!
The doctor was very friendly and understanding, and made the process quick and easy. I would definitely recommend Green Cross to my friends!
- How Does Cannabis Interact with HIV Medication?
- 8 Times Medical Marijuana Benefits Cats And Dogs
- Montgomery Sued Over TASC Scheme That Hurts Impoverished Cannabis Users
- POLITICS Medical Cannabis Clearly Saves Lives, Federal Judge Declares
- Tucson Rep. Todd Clodfelter, Phoenix lawmaker propose pot legalization