Tagged with: allowable amount of marijuana • ARIZONA MEDICAL MARIJUANA ACT • Arizona medical marijuana initiatives • Arizona Medical Marijuana Program Rules & Statutes • AZ medical cannabis programs • cannabis as medicine • cannabis-based drugs • Gilbert Medical Marijuana Doctor • medical cannabis law • medical marijuana dispensaries • medical use of marijuana • nonprofit medical marijuana dispensaries • Proposition 203 • qualifying patient • Registration of qualifying patients • registry identification cards
How to get an AZ medical marijuana recommendation.
- 1. Call, or fill out the form below to make an appointment.
- 2. Bring your medical documentation and valid Arizona ID.
- 3. That day, you’ll know if your doctor has recommended you for medical marijuana.
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Sign up for our mailing list.
What our patients have to say!
Great place, the staff is friendly and made me feel at ease. Got my card within the week!
- A Second Arizona Town Passes Law to Ban Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Cannabis Interact with HIV Medication?
- 8 Times Medical Marijuana Benefits Cats And Dogs
- Montgomery Sued Over TASC Scheme That Hurts Impoverished Cannabis Users
- POLITICS Medical Cannabis Clearly Saves Lives, Federal Judge Declares