Exciting news for East Valley patients comes this week, as a real dispensary is now open. Harvest of Tempe, located at 710 W Elliot Rd #102 is open for business Monday – Friday: 12p – 6pm and Saturday: 10am – 4pm.
At this time they have a very limited menu other than dried flowers, but say they will be expanding the menu soon. Harvest truly is a very professional and comfortable environment, located conveniently in a retail center near I-10. They have some unique strains of dried cannabis flowers available, and the knowledgeable, friendly staff will discuss strains & alternative medicines with you. The even offer the opportunity to receive legal counseling from an Arizona attorney. To learn more, you can visit their website.
How to get an AZ medical marijuana recommendation.
- 1. Call, or fill out the form below to make an appointment.
- 2. Bring your medical documentation and valid Arizona ID.
- 3. That day, you’ll know if your doctor has recommended you for medical marijuana.
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Sign up for our mailing list.
What our patients have to say!
The doctor was very friendly and understanding, and made the process quick and easy. I would definitely recommend Green Cross to my friends!
- A Second Arizona Town Passes Law to Ban Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Cannabis Interact with HIV Medication?
- 8 Times Medical Marijuana Benefits Cats And Dogs
- Montgomery Sued Over TASC Scheme That Hurts Impoverished Cannabis Users
- POLITICS Medical Cannabis Clearly Saves Lives, Federal Judge Declares