We have received an overwhelming number of calls from concerned patients wondering about their cultivation rights. As of now, only a few dispensaries have opened in Arizona, and the “25 mile rule” is in place. Luckily the Department of Health Services has made it easy for medical marijuana patients to find out if they will be approved to cultivate another year with the renewal of their card. Click HERE to check your residential address now.
Tagged with: cannabis cultivation
How to get an AZ medical marijuana recommendation.
- 1. Call, or fill out the form below to make an appointment.
- 2. Bring your medical documentation and valid Arizona ID.
- 3. That day, you’ll know if your doctor has recommended you for medical marijuana.
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Sign up for our mailing list.
What our patients have to say!
The doctor was very friendly and understanding, and made the process quick and easy. I would definitely recommend Green Cross to my friends!
- A Second Arizona Town Passes Law to Ban Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Cannabis Interact with HIV Medication?
- 8 Times Medical Marijuana Benefits Cats And Dogs
- Montgomery Sued Over TASC Scheme That Hurts Impoverished Cannabis Users
- POLITICS Medical Cannabis Clearly Saves Lives, Federal Judge Declares