1/3 cup Olive Oil
1/3 cup Medical Marijuana trim
2 cans Garbanzo beans
1 Lemon, juiced
3 large Cloves of Garlic
2 tablespoons of Tahini
1 teaspoon of Paprika
1tablespoon of Cumin
1 tablespoon Cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon Dill Weed
Heat oil and Medical Marijuana in a pot on low/warm for 30 minutes. Strain and cool.
Strain out garbanzo beans, saving the liquid from 1 can. Set beans aside, add liquid to blender.
In blender, add lemon juice, cumin, cayenne, dill weed, paprika, tahini, and garlic. Blend well.
Add garbanzo beans and oil. Blend to even consistency, stirring with a knife to circulate mass.
Makes 3 cups.
Eat fresh or refrigerate overnight.
Lightly toast pita bread and dip in hummus, or try carrot & celery sticks, crackers or any other snacking vegetables.
How to get an AZ medical marijuana recommendation.
- 1. Call, or fill out the form below to make an appointment.
- 2. Bring your medical documentation and valid Arizona ID.
- 3. That day, you’ll know if your doctor has recommended you for medical marijuana.
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Sign up for our mailing list.
What our patients have to say!
The doctor was very friendly and understanding, and made the process quick and easy. I would definitely recommend Green Cross to my friends!
- How Does Cannabis Interact with HIV Medication?
- 8 Times Medical Marijuana Benefits Cats And Dogs
- Montgomery Sued Over TASC Scheme That Hurts Impoverished Cannabis Users
- POLITICS Medical Cannabis Clearly Saves Lives, Federal Judge Declares
- Tucson Rep. Todd Clodfelter, Phoenix lawmaker propose pot legalization